1-on-1 Personal Training/Couples Training
Looking for a personal trainer who is patient, caring, knowledgeable, motivating, and is willing to go above and beyond to help you achieve your goals?
Ready to reach your goals? To break past that plateau? To learn unconventional movements? To get stronger injury-free? To achieve new heights you didn't think possible? Then you've come to the right place!
Within Each Session You Will Receive:
- Individualized workout program designed specifically for you whether for a competitive sport or training for what life may throw at you.
- Nutrition coaching conducted inside and outside of each session.
- Mobility assessment to ensure that you are moving most optimally.
- Optimal coaching to help you learn proper techniques for conventional and unconventional movements via barbell, kettlebell, dumbbell, suspension system, battle ropes, and much more.
- Access to my smartphone app where your circumference measurements, photos, workout program, and progress is stored.
- Purchase 2 or more 1:1 or Couples Sessions per week and attend unlimited Semi-Private Personal Training Sessions for FREE.
1:1 Personal Training FAQ:
What can I expect during each session?
During each session, we will spend several minutes chatting about what has happened since our last session together. You will then spend 7-10 minutes performing a dynamic warm-up followed by approximately 30 minutes of strength training, and on some occasions a metabolic circuit that will last 3-7 minutes. Each session, we will discuss how you can reach your goals outside of our time together so that you can live your best version of yourself.
What if I can't afford 1:1?
If you cannot afford 1:1, I try my very best to help you reach your goals by placing together multiple options. For starters, I offer a hybrid program where I combine 1:1 with online training to help you reach your goals and meet your financial needs. In addition, when a client attends 2 sessions or more a week, they will receive unlimited semi-private personal training.
Will I receive workouts outside of our workouts together?
Yes. When clients go on vacation, when there is an issue which we are unable to meet, or when a client is looking to get in an extra session outside of us, I will create a workout for them to do with use of the equipment they have access to.
Will my workouts be the same all of the time?
To see progress, we need to ensure that you are using the right amount of weights for each exercise per sets and repetitions. This does not mean that we need to change the workouts all of the time. To prevent you from getting bored with the workouts and so that I may introduce you to new movements, I like to cycle through two to three workouts for four to five weeks at a time.
Have a question? Contact me!